NHguy is a die hard Sox fan
Does it get any better than this? Game seven, Yanks Sox, this is what a Sox fan lives for. Oh sure, we have memories of Dent, Buckner, Grady and Pedro, but it is true, hope really does spring eternal.
This is my day off, and I am thankful for that. I can listen to WEEI and get psyched for the game. I'll probably be so wound up bu 8:20 this evening I won't be able to sit and watch. The Sox epitomize life as a roller coaster ride of very emotional ups and downs. We have gone from the depths of despair down 3-o to the height of elation at 3-3. That's all meaningless now though, it's one game tonight for all the marbles.
It's another beautiful Fall day here in Southern New Hampshire. Crisp and cool, bright sun making the colors of the leaves vivid. The sun will come up tomorrow, and the leaves will still be beautiful, but the lustre will be diminished just a little if the Yanks move on to the series.
This is my day off, and I am thankful for that. I can listen to WEEI and get psyched for the game. I'll probably be so wound up bu 8:20 this evening I won't be able to sit and watch. The Sox epitomize life as a roller coaster ride of very emotional ups and downs. We have gone from the depths of despair down 3-o to the height of elation at 3-3. That's all meaningless now though, it's one game tonight for all the marbles.
It's another beautiful Fall day here in Southern New Hampshire. Crisp and cool, bright sun making the colors of the leaves vivid. The sun will come up tomorrow, and the leaves will still be beautiful, but the lustre will be diminished just a little if the Yanks move on to the series.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home