Random Thoughts on a Fall day.
I just stumbled onto this blog feature fooling around on Google. I'm not sure if it will really be a useful tool or not, but I thought I'd just give it a try.
It was a picture perfect Fall day here in the Granite State and the leaves here in Southern New Hampshire where I am are in full color. I took some pictures at a stream near here and when I figure out how to post them, I'll share them, though I am sure that there will be few who will ever stumble across these ramblings.
I am listening to the fading hopes of Red Sox Nation as David Ortiz has just hit a home run to bring our beloved Sox to within one run of the Evil Empire. We are dying a slow death I fear.
Ok, enough for now, I hope to return soon if I can figure out how to access my blog again.
It was a picture perfect Fall day here in the Granite State and the leaves here in Southern New Hampshire where I am are in full color. I took some pictures at a stream near here and when I figure out how to post them, I'll share them, though I am sure that there will be few who will ever stumble across these ramblings.
I am listening to the fading hopes of Red Sox Nation as David Ortiz has just hit a home run to bring our beloved Sox to within one run of the Evil Empire. We are dying a slow death I fear.
Ok, enough for now, I hope to return soon if I can figure out how to access my blog again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home